Zero9 Handcuff Cases!
Rugged case for your handcuffs, designed to be compatible with as many brands and styles of cuffs as possible!
Zero9 Standard Cuff Case for NON-ASP handcuffs, designed to fit MOST brands of standard HINGED OR CHAIN handcuffs currently on the market (see below). The standard cuff case has a retention screw to get a better fit and feel on your draw and re-holster. The oversized handcuffs (large blades - almost like leg irons for the hands) DO NOT fit these cases due to their extremely oversized blades.
The Zero9 ASP Cuff Case is designed to carry the HINGED OR CHAIN ASP cuffs in any configuration and hold them securely until needed. NOTE: DOUBLE ASP CASES EXTEND APPROXIMATELY 3.5" OFF THE DUTY BELT OR VEST. KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN ORDERING. OUR CASES ARE AS MINIMAL AS POSSIBLE HOWEVER ASP CUFFS ARE LARGE AND THUS THE CASES FOR THEM ARE LARGER THAN STANDARD CUFFS.
The Zero9 ASP Sentry Cuff Case is designed for the newest S100 model ASP Sentry cuffs ONLY. This case will not fit any other set of cuffsEXPANDABLE BATON CASE - ADJUSTABLE RETENTION
This ruggedized case for multiple brands of collapsible batons will keep your baton secure and where you need it. Using the tek-lok, the Zero9 baton case can be mounted to belts (from 1" to 2.25" duty belts) at several different angles and using the molle-lok it can be mounted to molle vests, molle bags, backpacks etc. You can dial in your preferred retention and get fitment across multiple 1" series batons using the included baton retention device. The Zero9 baton case will allow for carrying the baton with the tip up or tip down.
- ASP Baton Case = ASP/Monadnock 1" series of batons (power tip, rubber grip, foam grip - all good) and other brands of 1" diameter expandable batons.
- RCB Baton Case = Peacekeeper RCB Batons - all 4 baton lengths will work with this case. They are designed to work best with the 24" and 26" batons but the 21" and 29" will also fit - with different amounts of grip available above the case.
- These baton cases are not cross-compatible (You cannot use the ASP baton case with an RCB baton and vice versa)
- TEK-LOK for trouser belts and duty belts up to 2.25" (Can mount at 0, 45 and 90 degrees on the belt - FIXED - DOES NOT SWIVEL/ROTATE)
- MOLLE-LOK for molle vests, molle outer carriers, molle bags, backpacks etc (go-bags).